J-POP with a touch of rock.

I'm not really into J-POP as you all know, but once I started watching "Nana", I heard this song that I can't seem to get off my head. The song was entitled "A little pain" by Olivia Lufkin. Olivia played the part of "Reira Serizawa", one of the characters in "Nana". This song is used as the ending theme song for the anime, and was introduced in one episode of " Nana ". She also sang different songs for Nana, like "Winter Sleep", "Starless Night". If you check out the lyrics of these three songs, you'll definitely love the music. Yes, the songs are a bit depressing, because the character she played is a bit depressing too. I love how the song punched right through my heart. The lyrics are so damn great that I even cried when I heard it (crybaby). Olivia Lufkin is also known for being a bilingual Japanese singer and songwriter, she's half-American and half-Japanese, that's why she looks so pretty(why do mixed races get the most pretty faces?). I love her, simply because she has a great soothing voice, great taste of fashion and her music is so great.

Try to check out her song here.

Cheerios! ;]

0 comments:



Post a Comment