" The GazettE " Madness



Okay, so you'd probably be annoyed whenever I post things about GazettE, but you can't blame me. I' am a huge fan of GazettE, and when I say HUGE, it means HUGE!! I talk about them all the time and recommend them to my friends. It's not that they look so good(well they look really good, ain't they?) it's their fashion and music that I love and I' m a fan of Visual Kei, so fashion is a big factor when you choose this genre. Modern bands sometimes stick to one music genre only, but GazettE derives from one rock genre to another one. They have this awesome ballad rock songs like "Cassis" and "Guren", and then they have this hard rock sound like "LEECH" and so on. Their music is great, their fashion and clothing is great, so as the band members. Ruki has the best voice I've ever heard and damn he looks so hot. Uruha(my fantasy), he's so good at playing guitar and definitely a beauty. Aoi, two words "Disgustingly Beautiful", then we have Kai, the ever so energetic drummer who has a great smile. Reita, fan girls quotes him as a" Sex god" because he's got the sex appeal baby! So, this is all about GazettE for now. Check them out and you'll never regret listening to their music.


Cheerios! ;]

0 comments:



Post a Comment