Rainy Days

Finally, I had something to write about. It's rainy and I hate the rain(obviously) so I wrote a poem. I know it's a bit dramatic or EMOtional but I like to write tragic poems. It's insipired by one of my dreams. Hope you enjoy it.


I wondered through infinity;
How I would recover from this pain
Words can not heal it
Actions are not worth it

I wonder how I'll get over this
I wonder when, I wonder where
These tears I keep shedding
This anguish I keep feeling

I wish to despise this person
The person who let me feel pain
But desperation crawls in
I crave for each and every warmth

That warm smile and glorious eyes
I want to see and feel it.
I want to smell the sweet scent
I want to hear my name be spoken by those lips.

In my dreams I see a face
A face I long to hold
I wonder how I'll get a hold of it
I wonder if I can still see it.

I'm blinded by this dark light
I'm surrounded by this sorrow
I feel alone and rejected
I don't know anymore.

Reality is so painful.

0 comments:



Post a Comment